Spiritual Awakening Symptoms start with Feeling a Sense of Connection
One of the most profound experiences of the Journey of Awakening is feeling a Sense of Connection with the world around you. This feeling can be so powerful that it can even seem like a sacred force is guiding your life, such that you truly connect and relate to the people, events and things around you.
This feeling of a sense of connection is often associated with a variety of physical, mental, and emotional experiences.
Briefly, these can include:
1. Feeling of being connected to a higher power or universal source
2. Increased intuition
3. Heightened sense of awareness
4. Increased capacity for compassion and empathy
5. Feeling of being at peace with oneself
6 Heightened creativity
7. Feeling of inner joy and contentment
8. Sense of being connected to all living things
9. Increased sensitivity to subtle energies
10. Increased awareness of the interconnectedness of all things.
Bonus – Happiness is the most powerful Spiritual Awakening Symptoms!
At its core, this feeling of connection is a result of being in tune with your own true nature and being able to recognize the sacred spark within you. This connection can also be felt when you accept and embrace the interconnected nature of all things. Below, I will expand on these and add a couple of variations.
So, how can you start to feel a sense of connection with the world around you?
Here are 10 Spiritual Awakening Symptoms and Signs of Spiritual Enlightenment in more detail that you can look for on your spiritual training journey:
1. Observing Your Patterns: Pay attention to the patterns in your life and the patterns and events of the world around you. This will help you see the underlying interconnectedness of all things and the links of the connections.
2. Feeling a Sense of Connection: Pay attention to the feelings you have when you interact with the people around you. Notice if you feel a sense of connection, love and compassion for them.
3. Finding Inner Peace: Take time to be still and be mindful of your inner peace. Once you are able to find this inner peace, you will be able to feel an even deeper sense of connection with the world around you.
4. Letting Go of Attachment: Let go of your attachment to material things and understand that all things are transient. By letting go of attachment, you will be able to feel connected to the world around you and enjoy a lasting peace.
5. Increasing Your Intuition: Pay attention to your intuition and let it guide your actions. This is one of the keys that helps you understand the interconnected nature of the world and enables you to appropriately interact with it.
6. Having Synchronicity: Notice the synchronicity in your life and the world around you. This recognition of the patterns in the universe is still another way for you to sense and connect with people, places and things.
7. Increasing Your Compassion: Cultivate compassion for yourself and the people around you. This is related to that Feeling of Connection stated earlier, and this focus will is a very powerful way to feel the interconnectedness of all things and the true oneness of being.
8. Removing Fear of Death: Let go of your fear of death and understand that life is an eternal cycle. This understanding lets you more clearly see things as they are instead of how you may have been conditioned to see them, Thus you can realize the extraordinary interconnectedness of all things.
9. Increasing Authenticity: Live your life in an authentic way and be true to your values and beliefs. This is a Way of Being, as it is The Truth That will Set You Free!
10. Flourishing: Make sure that you are taking care of yourself and your goals in life. It is your nature to grow and develop. The experience of life is like a river that you cannot push or stop; once this is clear, you set the intention to be in union with the flow of life and steer your way with the using the sign and symptoms listed here.
When you are able to recognize these Spiritual Awakening Symptoms and Signs of Enlightenment, there are some other practices that you can use to help you along your journey. These practices will help you deepen your connection and further your understanding of the interconnectedness of all things.
1. Practices to Assist in Your Spiritual Awakening: Take time to practice yoga, meditation, and mindfulness to help you foster a deeper connection with the world within you that in turn will make you are a better fit in the world around you.
2. New Inspiration for Relationships: Take time to explore new relationships and experiences that can help you foster deeper connections. The connections are there as you will see via engaging in the practices mentioned here -0 when you see them through your own experience, then you see beyond book-learning and second-hand information.
3. Rest in The Arms of Love: Take time to be still and to rest in the arms of love. This is the sacred force that guides your actions, When you embrace Love, It embraces you!.
4. Meditation: Practising Meditation can help keep your mind calm such that you remain open to the deeper awareness within and are better able to interact with the people and surroundings you encounter.
5. Journal Writing: Writing down your thoughts and experiences can help bring clarity and insight into your spiritual journey, because the act of documenting them makes them a more powerful influence on your spiritual journey.
Once you recognize these symptoms and spiritual signs and engage in the practices listed above to assist in your spiritual awakenings, then you will be able to feel that sense of connection to the world around you that was mentioned at the beginning of this article. This feeling of connection can be so profound that it can seem like divine intelligence is guiding your life. Take the time to explore these practices and look for these symptoms to foster a deeper connection with your inner peace and enjoy lasting happiness.